Our passengers and employees health, safety and comfort has always been our highest priority. And our newly implemented safety clean protocol will ensure and strengthen our commitment in getting both passengers and employees safely to their homes.
Upon resuming our bus service, Sunshine Coast Connector has put in place an enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, as well as preventative measures to ensure the safety and protection of our employees, passengers and community in which we operate.
1. If you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, or have been in contact with someone who has or is showing symptoms of COVID-19.Please do not use our bus.
2. If you are having symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home and call your doctor, public health line 811.
3. A divider has been installed for the protection of both driver and passengers
4. Hand sanitizer will be available on the bus for everyone’s use
5. Face masks will be available for purchase from our driver
6. Social distancing will be practice by both passengers and driver
7. Ticket reservations online are highly recommended.
If passengers pay with cash hand sanitizing and gloves will be available on the bus to use
1. Bus/shuttle will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to each trip
2. Passengers must keep social distance prior to boarding or while waiting for the
shuttle, or while luggage being unloaded/loaded
3. Passengers will be required to wear face masks
4. Driver will be wearing a face mask while interacting with passengers
5. Driver will wear gloves while interacting with passenger and for the safe handling of luggage loading/unloading
1. Passengers will be required to wear face mask at all time while onboard
2. Face masks will be available for purchase from driver
3. Hand sanitizer will be available to use on the shuttle
4. Bus/shuttle will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after/prior to each trip:Seatbelt buckles, seat controls, cupholders, door handles, armrest areas, overhead handles, seatbacks, etc...
Thank You for using Sunshine Coast Connector.